Wednesday 16 October 2019

Need Of the Hour...

                                       Need Of the Hour...

What we fear doing most is.....
Usually what we most need to do .....
I really don't know what the need of the hour for me is... At the first moment, I am the most optimist person in this world ... Thousands of thoughts are wandering in my mind... hundreds of Aims I have to achieve in this life... tens of incomplete wishes I have to complete in this tiny life... The foremost goal is to make everyone happy no matter what they did or what they are doing ... I want to please ALLAH...
At the second moment a few minutes later, I became the Realistic one coming from the world of fantasy... I realize I can't do this and this the thousands of thoughts get changed into thousands of worries like How can I do this... if I did this what others say... what about my moral values... No, No, I can't do this It's against my parent's pride... I became more and more realistic... denying all my wishes I started thinking about the real-life .... only tens of Aims remains killing all my dreams and wishes... 
In the next few minutes, I became the pessimist... All the voices in my mind get deeper and deepest nothing remains... I got fed up with everything... Got irritated with my own voice... Don't want anyone around me... Got frustrated... 😩😔
At that time I just wanna run away from this world... I just wanna disappear like total black where no one missed me... Where I don't miss anyone... where no one knows me who am I... I get tired of making everyone happy ... feeling worthless...
But in the next moment my mood swings... don't know how ...
I think the need of the hour for me is to be opportunist... phony... But I can't hide my feelings as my face has the tale-telling quality I can't ignore I can't smile when I am upset... 
I really don't need helping hands or someone to console me... I am the only one who is able to change my mood none of the others can do... 

I just need myself away from everyone in every hour to be calm ... to be happy... I just have to realize my own importance... 😊😊



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope i can do this...much needed for me. very well written 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. بہت اچھی تحریر لکھی عورج بات تو احساس کی ہے

    ReplyDelete
  4. بہت خوب عروج صاحبہ، ہمیں بزدل نہیں ہونا، ہمیں سب کچھ برداشت بھی کرنا ہے اوت اس کا حل بھی خود نکالنا ہے.
    حالات جیسے بھی ہوں انکا سامنا خود ہی کرنا ہے اور یہی وقت کی پکار بھی ہے اور ضرورت بھی.. اللہ ہم سب کا ہامی و ناصر ہو.

    ReplyDelete
  5. بہت خوب۔

    لکھا کریں کہ بخت اور وقت کسی کی جاگیر نہیں

    ReplyDelete
  6. MashAllah
    Bohat khoob ����

    ReplyDelete

Nostalgia

 Nostalgia Nostalgia is lovingly longing and recalling memories helping us to cope with anxiety saturation and loneliness. It usually comes ...